About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

WHAT I DID LAST RAYA

I've been putting off the task of updating the blog, coz everytime I upload a photo, the quality of it just goes a little off, the colour is all wrong and the most exasperating thing is trying to align the text and photos. Is anyone having the same problem or is it just me?

Anyway, the purpose of this entry is clearing the backlog photos. Thank you to all my friends who have been supporting me throughout the month of Ramadhan & Syawal.















This simple looking choc cake with choc ganache was an order from Mat, a friend of hubby's. 'Controversial' cake, but we sorted it out. Testimonials from his friends who ate the cake during raya were nothing but fantastic, alhamdulillah.


















50 pcs of Lemony Snickett's cuppies with Upin Ipin edible image from Wani


















 Simple choc muffettes from Kak Umi
























 An old school friend, Irda, ordered 40 pcs of blueberry tarts which she claimed she would eat all herself. Haha, mak buyung mengidam jangan main-main.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...