About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gundam Cupcakes

















 Don't you just love surprises?

Thanks to Erni, her friend Saupi got a lovely surprise on his birthday. Well actually, it was a day after because he took a day off on his birthday when I was supposed to send these Gundam themed cuppies to his office.

When Erni mentioned that he likes Gundam, I garu my head. What the heck is Gundam? Sounds funny, ya? A few googles later, omigod! Hahaha... it's ok, no sweat (yer lah tu). I did the best I can. Kepala Gundam ajer pun jadilah...

Hope you enjoyed them, Saupi :D

p/s: Erni is sooooo NICE! She paid me extra so that I can put it in my charity drive. Yes, it's still going on, if you're wondering, albeit a little slow

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. hahha...thanx a lot kak....terharunya..... ;')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne: Wow. I didn't know you have the baker's soul in you! Love the cupcake photos. I am not much of a baker- I just bake so I can eat! Don't fiddle with icing or fondant...I leave that to my friends and neighbours ;-). (Thank god I have many people around me who can bake good stuff and feed me). Great meeting you. I feel like I've known you a lifetime. Strange huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erni, you're most definitely welcome! I feel like a superwoman who brings sunshine to people's lives, hehe :D

    Krista! Thnks for dropping by my blog (eeeh malu...) Yeah, i just learnt to bake a couple of years ago despite not being known as a kitchen-friendly person :D :D Yeah, I felt like I've known you for the longest time too.. issit becoz we are both bloggers/writers (well, one of us is a writer wannabe actually) with slightly romantic but tortured souls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam..
    ble bgtau x u pakai alphabet cutter brand apa?
    thanks soo much

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...