About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

STRAWBERRY LUX

Old age and dementia must be creeping up on me, I almost left out this luxurious order of dulce de leche cuppies with choc lava filling & choc ganache & strawberry toppers by Fazreen.

































Initially, we had other plans for the toppers. However, my fondant wasn't drying very well due to the rainy weather for a couple of days/nights. Which is why I learnt my lesson -  use gumpaste next time since the temperature in my kitchen & house is quite unreliable. Much fast-drying I suppose. So in the last minute, we agreed to use fresh strawberries instead. Alhamdulillah, Fazreen was a very understanding customer.

Thank you so much for your support, Fazreen! I'm really happy the little kiddies liked the cuppies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...