About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

LIPLICKIN'! RAYA COOKIES

Salam & hello dear friends. Liplickin' has now found a new partner & is venturing into raya cookies. A portion of our profit will go towards a fund (managed by Dewanita Pulau Pinang) for the disabled children at Pusat PDK Permatang Damar Laut. We 12 types of cookies in all, but I'll only promote the best sellers & a sure hit. These cookies will make your cookie jars look festive!

Marilah kita membeli sambil beramal... jangan main beli ajer ye! 















Purrty Purply & yummy ... RM18 per box of 50


















Apple tart - RM18 per box of 50. So so cheap...
















Another classic - RM18 per box of 50















Melt in your mouth ... RM16 per box of 50. Cheap!














Classic - RM16 per box of 50















Typo - Short Bread - RM18 per box of 50
















All time fave - RM18 per box of 50
















One word - LUXE! - RM21 per box of 50.


To die for... RM 21 per box of 50.


P/S: Please, I'm still looking for more business people to join me in this charity. Every cent counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...