About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

PRICES & SIZES

For final pricing/quotation, kindly email me at raggedyanne79@gmail.com.

S- Small Size Solo Cup - diameter x height - 5cm x 3.5cm (2 oz)
M- Medium Size Solo Cup - diameter x height - 5.5cm x 3.75cm (2.5 oz)




Pricing for cupcakes with simple buttercream frosting & non-elaborate decorations

Small cups - Minimum order qty 16 pcs
S16 - RM45++
S25 - RM50++

Medium cups - Minimum order qty16
M16 - RM50++
M25 - RM60++


Applies to ALL cake flavours in the menu:


Frosting Types & Flavours
Vanilla/Strawberry/Lemon/Blueberry etc. Buttercream
Chocolate Buttercream
Fresh cream
Cream cheese frosting (additional RM5 per order)
Chocolate Ganache  (additional RM5 per order)


Filling or Mix-in add in RM0.20 per cupcake
Filling & Mix-in flavours:
Chopped strawberries
Chopped peaches
Chopped kiwis
Chopped pineapples
Chocolate lava
Peanut butter
Apple cinnamon filling
Strawberry Jam filling
Blueberry Jam filling
Crushed oreos
Chocolate chips (RM0.10 per cupcake)

Fruit toppers starts at RM0.30 per cupcake
Strawberry
Kiwi
Peach
Cherries

Non-pareils

Assorted sprinkles/confettis
Chocolate chips
Dragees (Silver/Gold)

Pricing for fondant cupcakes

Small cups - Minimum order qty 16 pcs
S16 - RM75
S25 - RM90++

Medium cups - Minimum order qty16
M16 - RM90
M25 - RM110++

Pricing for Party Cakes (1 recipe)

8" Vanilla butter cake - RM 50++
8" Peach/Orange butter cake - RM60++

8" Moist Choc Cake - RM50++
8" Carrot Cake - RM55++


Pricing for Fondant/Hantaran Cakes

1 recipe cake or standard 8" - RM120++

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...