About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gone Fishing

Chocolate cupcakes with strawberry filling & strawberry choc chips & chocolate ganache from my niece Juju Junita for her loverboy (or issit legoboy??) :D



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...