About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Beary Happy Cupcakes

A set of fondant cupcakes - flavours were milli vanilla (vanilla with choc chips & chocolate buttercream) and princess of persia (rosewater-pistachio with rosewater buttercream). Sounds like a heavenly combination, right?




This set was made for Nizam to celebrate her dad's and sister's birthday. Alhamdulillah, they all liked it very much although two of the bears' ears fell off, which I only realized after I edited these pics.

Before meeting Nizam, I added her on FB thinking that Nizam is a guy when it clearly states that she wrote her 'Binti' after her name *doink!*. So when I was supposed to meet her nearby my house, I was expecting to see a guy to come to pick up the cupcakes. Teheehee... so embarrassing.

Thanks Nizam & family. Ada rezeki boleh order ngan akak lagi ye...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. heheh xpe ramai yg kompius nama sy....cupcakes comel sgt hehe....adik sy syg nk mkn dia simpan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, alahai naper sayang nak makan. boleh je asingkan fondant tu dan makan keknya ajer.. penat akak buat kek. lain kali tanak letak kek la, nak letak span je *merajuk*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...