About The Baker

My photo
Kepala Batas, Penang, Malaysia
Just me, my girl, my spatula & my beat-up old Lumix. It's my happy face, and this is my happy place.

UPDATES

Assalamualaikum & Hello everyone!

It has been a hectic few months for me, so forgive me for not updating much on this blog. Truth is, it's easier to make updates via Facebook and a lot of customers reach me through FB too. The picture albums there are more organized, so head over there for much easier viewing of my previous work, OK.


Now, I've never mentioned it here, but I can also provide special dietary cakes and cupcakes. So if you're in Penang and looking for something vegan (eggless & dairy-free) or gluten-free (no flour) or sugarless/sugar-free, do shoot me an email and we'll talk.

Deliveries to Penang Island and surrounding areas is still available, but due to rising costs, I'll have to increase the delivery charge. You would understand, right? The fuel, time, energy, not to mention, vehicle maintenance, and the worst of all, traffic jams - they can just zap you dry :)

Hugs & kisses to all my loyal customers. Love you guys lots!

Monday, April 26, 2010

GONE DOTTY

What I love about being in this 'sweet' business is when I keep meeting nice and sweet people, like Shahnaz, who has complete and utter faith in me to come up with some special treats for her mother.

And how sweet of her to travel all the way from the city to her hometown in Alor Setar, to surprise that poor mother of hers on the latter's birthday, tercongok depan pintu with 3 boxes of cakes!


A mix of chocolate & peanut butter, jaffa and coffee cupcakes with vanilla and chocolate buttercream


It wasn't easy for me to cater to orders on a weekday, so I hope everyone didn't mind the simple designs.


Dulce De Leche cupcakes, which according to Shahnaz, were her favourite flavour. Thanks a bunch, babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...